Thursday, November 22, 2007

Fathead

If you don't know what a Fathead is it is a life size sticker you put on your wall. They mainly deal with athletes but they have some super hero ones as well. Now their previous spots were ok but ultimately came up short do to poor writing. They featured a guy taking pictures with a giant camera. That was the good part. Then the guy would talk for 20 seconds and ruin every thing. The newest spot is an old guy saying that Fathead makes a statement. A statement like this - it then shows a bear wearing a Brian Urlacher jersey tearing this guy's office apart. Now this is cool but then the bear starts breathing fire - uber cool! The announcer then walks down a hallway covered with Fatheads and give a funny little speech.


Verdict: 3 roxxorz - Any commercial with a fire breathing bear is awesome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no clue what you are talking about. I know the product, but have never seen a commercial that made an impression, and a fire breathing bear would have done that.
I need to start a list for YouTube apparently.

Nurse Lady said...

Ok the fathead thing I didn't comment on it before, but I wanted to get one for my son...I get they are cool but 80 bucks or more depending... forget it. I don't even care about their commercials I'll change the channel or leave the room cuz that is way to overpriced for a sticker.